There is something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper while diving.
Three dives, manual and instruction
Use of the complete Scuba equipment
This specialization counts towards the PADI Master Scuba Diver
Sometimes it is a shipwreck that is more than 18 meters / 60 feet, or in wall dives, it can be a giant fan or a sponge that catches our attention. Whatever it is, to dive confidently to depths up to 40 meters / 130 feet, you must take the PADI Deep Diver course.
During the program, you will learn the knowledge, skills and techniques necessary for deep diving.
The following elements are included in the program PADI DEEP DIVER:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and dangers of deep diving.
- Safety stops and emergency decompression procedures.
- Special equipment, descent lines and buoyancy control considerations.
- Use of dive computers including “deep stop”.
- Procedures for flying after diving and scuba diving at high altitude.
- Orientation on the recompression chamber.